Catulus Syndrome

All right, when will this thing get an anime? I Just hope that they don't screw it up!
This manga is absolutely amazing!

Dex-chan lover
@LongoDongo
Rest assured this is most definitely a yuri manga. Just look at the extra chapter when Ayano's "cat attraction powers" supposedly increase as she finds herself surrounded by more cats than usual and Yuki believes her heart beats faster around Ayano because of this increase in her cat attraction. However this was not the case as there were simply more cats in the area, leaving the explanation of Yuki's faster heartbeat around her due to her deeper feelings for Ayano. This is further evidenced by Yuki's reactions to what happens in chapter 50, Yuki purring because she is so happy to be with Ayano in chapter 56, The sweet moments between the two of them at the end of chapter 69, and many more moments. They clearly have feelings for one another, it is only a matter of getting them across and getting the two of them together. Which I certainly hope happens soon.

Also Kozue and Mimika clearly have a thing going on given the events of chapter 17 and chapter 61.

@adadagabaCZ I couldn't agree more! I'd love to see an anime adaption some day. That would be fantastic if done well!

Edit: aaaaand it is ending. I'm depressed now. :'(

Dang, 100 chapters conclusion huh?
I'm gonna miss this manga dearly. Its been really enjoyable.

Hopefully the actual manga came to my nearest bookstore soon..

I must say, this is a bit of a disappointment. I will miss this manga very much, so let's enjoy the last 6 chapters as much as we can. This has been an amazing series. I think it will be pretty hard to cope with this "loss". I found the manga on 16th on my friend's discord with harem-bots, and I was so glad that something this awesome exists. I hope to get it in paper form in English, and I hope that an anime adaptation will come, since if that is popular it can maybe sway the author into resuming the series. I understand that a lot of character development happened but I still think this manga has a way to go. The 8.36 rating really speaks for itself, considering how many manga titles have an anime adaptation despite having much worse rating (ehm Domestic na Kanojo ehm). I will miss these catulus(es?). This manga was one of the best in describing how a catgirl (catulus) would work, and also described the problems of being a catulus. (I must admit, I kinda wish to be one, although I'm 17 and male.) Farewell, best catgirl manga there ever was. You will be missed!

As they say, you have to give up something in order to get something else. The door of Catulus syndrome is about to close, but at least the 3rd season of Kaguya-sama: Love is war was announced.

Double-page supporter
How is this "Catulus" without a raging boner after lunch? (Oh, the roman poetry classes back in college, they were fun lol)

Why does it have to end in six chapters I’m so sad right now I hope they at try to do something else with this manga instead of ending it.

(  ૢ⁼̴̤̆ ꇴ ⁼̴̤̆ ૢ)~ෆ I felt bad when i heard this manga will end soon it was really cool and beautiful at the same time a heart melting story full of mystery yet still the best among the rest.! (⌯꒪꒫꒪)੭ु⁾⁾💕

p.s this manga is the 2nd best of all the manga i read (๑˃̥̩̥̥̥̥̆ಐ˂̩̩̥̥̩̥̆৭) and yeasss... this manga made me skip a heart beat that's why i say this is the best.!?

It was fun and very lovely to read so for the author and the translating group a big clap with a shouting voice of ARIGATO GOZAIMASU for y'all.!!!
。°(°¯᷄◠¯᷅°)°。✨🌹 BEST WAY TO TELL THE AUTHOR MY FEELINGS ABOUT HER/HIS ART WORK is to send this hear hehe ?!

is it too long? oh well... ꈍ◡ꈍ❤

Group Leader
tfw the summary has been slightly mistranslated for the past three years and you never looked long enough to notice.

Dex-chan lover
Im fine with it ebding soon, because it started to feel kinda dragging with the cafe chapters being kinda boring.

Don't read this manga if you have a weak heart. There is so much moe it will probably kill you with cute

So it seems like the whole manga except the first five chapters were taken down from Ganma website and Chapter 96 is only readable through an app.
Not sure how this will effect the translation.

@icedkocha It definitely caught us by surprise! The change doesn't seem to be unique to Catulus Syndrome either, all of their series after chapter 5 were taken down and are now on the app. Fortunately, Arite managed to find a way to get a copy of the pages and translation will continue. We'll have chapter 96 ready next week.

Users who are viewing this thread