Catulus Syndrome

Is it weird that the development I am most hoping to happen is Yuki coming out to her FPS clan?

this manga is in a weird place for me because its one of my favs but also i hate 90% of the characters. The mc is just so appealing to me that i can excuse every other character being completely boring.

please tell me the pill doesn't make her human forever... i don't care if you have to spoil the ending for me. just please tell me she regains her catulus appearance.
as stupid as this may sound, her losing the catulus appearance forever would kinda ruin this manga for me.

The human version hair color is darker than her normal one. If she stays as a human, than I think I would like that. Since it would ruin the manga for me.

If you like such laid back mangas with yuri influence, i can only recommend Futaribeya. No catgirls, but just as wholesome as this. ☺️👍

@ace___ something tells me the doc's "experimental" "untested" life long medicine isn't gonna be lifelong at all.
i have no evidence or foreknowledge to back this up, but i doubt the author would make a catgirl manga and ruin it in the last few chapters.
i get the feeling this is gonna be a matter of
>she takes the meds
>she goes to the girl she loves
>the girl tells her she loves her no matter what
>the girl she loves just felt bad that she made this huge change for her
then one of the following happens.
either
A:the medicine wears off because it was experimental and doesn't last that long with her kind of catulus
or
B:it was never a lifelong medicine in the first place, just a dose that lasts a few days instead of a few hours. and the doc just wanted her to get her answer.

Fed-Kun's army
god bless!!!!!!!!!! here it come our comrade r u ready for heart warming moment ma guys let's gooo

Users who are viewing this thread