Catulus Syndrome

Dex-chan lover
This was such a good series filled to the brim with sweet moments and I enjoyed every moment of it. The art was fantastic, all the characters lovable, the cat facts were nice and the comedy was always entertaining. There may have been a lot of things left I wanted to see happen but at least it ended on the author's own terms and I enjoyed every moment of this while it lasted. Easily a 10/10 manga imo. I loved this so much and I will miss it dearly.

Really good manga with some wholesome moments. All we need now is one final reunion with the gaming squad....

Well... what can I say? It’s truly a pity that a great series has come to an end. Hopefully, we’ll get something like a sequel or anthology~

Group Leader
Tbh, my biggest disappointment is that her game squad never learned who she is.

huh. the final chapter kinda feels like a setup to another story, set in the same place perhaps?

Just wondering: is there yuri in the end? Like the main pairing actually go out together.

i've read a few shoujo ai and i really like this one mostly because of the catgirls as i am a follower of the catgirl church

i cant believe its over- i've been reading this since the first few chapters before i moved to mangadex

Users who are viewing this thread