Caught by the Villain - Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
How much longer until it's out in the open that she's a girl? I mean that's the hook of the series.

@satomobileot5 Bruh, same. It's so close to being a great hair style too, just need to either lengthen the front or shortem the back and it would great either way!

!!! 😳😭😭 a fem lead who is more skilled in combat than the ML? 🤯🥰 rare find

@papersun I think she cut it herself maybe thats why its not that great. Also I don't think you gonna die selena , you're literally better than the Ml and the "Ml"

Group Leader
LMAO imagine if her twin had come back at this exact moment "HEY BITCHES, I'M BACK OH-"

You wont get killed by letio cuz hes your bff :))))
I bet if he doesnt fall in love with you/discover that youre actually a woman, he would probably runaway with you or something 😂

I'm so exasperated at some of the comments actually falling for the tyrant prince. I shudder to imagine your relationships ...

Double-page supporter
@Antaury

I mean, he's not a tyrant yet.

If you think about it from his perspective, he spent most of his life doing the current emperor's work in order to be the next emperor, even going as far as to arrange a loveless marriage to help him monetarily/politically. But then one day, your dad suddenly announces that you had a brother and he's the crown prince, plus the woman you were going to marry is now in love with him. Not to mention that all of this happens within several months.

Based on the fact that he had a liking to the other prince before they found out he was a prince, I assume he was a normal person until the extreme conditions made him slowly slip into madness and gradually become a tyrant.

So people saying they like the current "tyrant" prince are justified, since he isn't the tyrant just yet, and can still be easily saved (since he doesn't seem to have actually done anything too sketchy yet)

@Geohie

Let's not forget he's part of a militant royal family enforcing conscription under threat of death with the pretext of "keeping the stability of the kingdom" when in fact it's just the royal familiy keeping themselves in power. Any outside and inside threats this country faces were more than likely created and exasperated by the kingdom itself with it's SSSR dystopian policies. And our lovely prince is not aware of the damage caused to his people but plays the same game and glorifies military service as evidenced by how he filters everything our mc says and his worship of her father. Yeah.. he's already on the tyrant path and more than likely responsible for several innocent deaths not to mention he's clearly capable of being the asshole she envisions only add time. Let's not kid ourselves these characters are a common trope meant to evoke in it's female marketed audience a feeling of wanting to "tame a dangerous beast" and "him being only nice to me".

Users who are viewing this thread