Caught by the Villain - Ch. 12

oh crap im loving her more and more! I need that next chapter !!! 😭 Also thank you for translating will be waiting for the next one 😁

Okay the prince seems to be nice person but the main story hasn't started yet. From What the MC had said the Prince gets engaged to a noblewoman and falls in love. While his fiance falls in love with the protagonist. Protagonist also gains favor of the king their father.

So far the Prince has shown himself to be very patriotic with a strong sense of justice. Given his future, the prince must have been back into a corner. And to began to lash out at those around him. He must have used Celestine in a "the ends justify the means" attitude. In order to stay in power.

The funny thing is that the Prince is actually right about Celestine being a good person. She doesn't believe it herself, but she could have just run off like her brother and got by fine with her sword skills elsewhere. Instead she lives like a pauper in order to try to help out her father. No matter how dangerous she feels like things are getting, she refuses to abandon her last family member, and it's pretty sweet. I'm glad the Prince can see it.

Here's hoping he recruits her already and doesn't get caught up in whatever ridiculous trick she's about to pull.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the twist here is that MC accidentally followed the original story's path to a T.
That the original Celestine was actually Selena and that his sister's depression was just something that (s)he made up just to hide the fact that the brother pissed off. Would make more sense than both siblings being extraordinarily talanted swordsmen.

Double-page supporter
Alternate title for this series "I fell in love with a man and was surprised to find out he was a girl all along."

@Reimos

An alternative prediction can be the MC will try and use the protagonist to distance herself from the prince. That's what the last panel implies here. In that case he'll misunderstand their actions. As a result he'll get defensive with the protagonist. In that case, the MC will take the place of his fiancee who loved the protagonist (as she described earlier). It would start as a rivalry between them over their idol. Then it will get more intense once her true gender is discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread