Caught by the Villain - Ch. 12

Lmaooo @ the prince who fanboys over MC
So she's going to stick by Letio to avoid him ahhahaha 😂

She's gonna have everyone questioning their sexuality. I adore her, our girl is doing so well. I already feel like things are going more sideways from the book than she thinks. Or events have a different trigger than she thought. Like I wonder if perhaps... She ends up being the reason Leito and the prince fight?

Double-page supporter
I know she can't have her senile father wandering around in a monster infested woods, but locking him in... I can just picture the house catching on fire and him burning to death inside. Unable to get out.

@mojo Yeah definetly agree, but I dont think the plot will let that happen HAHA. Also what is my girl planning this time

Aggregator gang
@Mojo i agree. Also the marks (cracks ?) that appear on the house's door seems like it's foreshadowing that something bad gonna happen

Aggregator gang
Wait, there're scratches and chips on the door, but she ignored it? If the door get destroyed, all the locks will be useless.

Fed-Kun's army
so...is this guy actually just a good guy but missunderstood? like wanting abolish the corruption in the empire but to the empire he was seen as a villain for doing this lol

To be honest, I'm not liking the female lead. I get she doesn't want to be involved with him...
but I mean, is it so bad to receive support? If she keeps going the way she is right now,
her father will eventually pass away...And all because of her being too stubborn. 😤
This time she was able to save her Dad, but will she be so lucky next time?

I'm someone who has taken care of my ill Dad for a long time. I know how desperate a person can be in that situation... But all she's thinking about is her own survival. When I was taking care of my father, I barely had any time to think about myself. It's like she doesn't care about her Father at all.

Also, the locks...that's just so wrong. I can point out so many reasons why that's just wrong. Leaving a mentally unstable person home alone with locks on the door...She even ignored the cracks on the door. Before going back to work, she first needs to find someone capable and willing to look after her father.

There's just too much I'm not liking about this manga, but for the beautiful art's sake, I'll continue reading until the current chapter to see if it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
@Yunwu Well, I think she doesnt want to be involved because of 1. she doesnt want to die 2. doesn't want to be tool

It is bad to receive support, why? she is afraid to get debt from the prince
It is huge burden and debt, she must pay back the favor

I think, It is kinda similar, you're better getting debt from bank loan (other people) than loan shark (the prince).

"Also, the locks...that's just so wrong. I can point out so many reasons why that's just wrong. Leaving a mentally unstable person home alone with locks on the door...She even ignored the cracks on the door. "

I'm agree with this

"Before going back to work, she first needs to find someone capable and willing to look after her father."
Well remember, last nanny cant do it cant bear it, then she quit, but idk if if she can find new nanny do this job, so she decide to lock him. Better in house than lost outside?

@Raebit Yes, there isn't anyone who wants to die or be used. However, there is such a thing as 'compromise, conditions and mutual benefit'. She should have used her brain to come up with conditions so they can both benefit. For example, she could say..."Hey, I can agree but I have some conditions of my own!" Like saying that she'll only work for him for a limited time, or until her Father gets better etc. Instead, she only seems to be desperate for her own life and not at all for her Father.

About the Nanny, yeah, I remember it. However, so what if the last Nanny couldn't bear it? Find someone else. Not ever single person is the same. If she truly cared for her Father, she would have continued to search for someone who would do a good job. This reminds of a someone I know whose relative had to take care of her mother with Alzheimer. She also had the same problem of finding someone good and willing to look after her mother while she's at work. She decided to take leave from work until she found someone.

Better in house than lost outside? No. You mean better locked up than lost outside, right? She locked that poor man, who is mentally unstable inside the house without a single person to look after him. That is 1000% neglect. And not to mention, in the end, he even got outside.

Her every action so far is this story was only done for her sake and no one else.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why it took me this long to realize that Ignis has bunny colors, doesn't he. White hair, red eyes. Aesthetic.

Double-page supporter
I mean, you could just take the cash and if he turns out to be a traitor stab him in the back. It's not rocket science.

Dex-chan lover
So she's clearly locked into the original narrative of Ignis being a villain, and thus assumes anything he says or does has malevolent intent behind it. HOWEVER, it seems at this point, Ignis isn't on that path *yet* so there might still be advantage to taking his grace for a short time, assuming she finds some way to move out of his faction when the time comes.

On the other hand, political timing and changing factions is highly dangerous even for people adept at it *waves at a certain Tuscan* so I can see her trying to end-run around it by just trying to stay out of the way all together as the best way to save herself and her family.

I don't really care that she doesn't want to have anything to do with the emperor, but I can't stand it when the emperor blushes because selena... pfft..

Gentle reminder for people out there: Don't bind your chest with bandages!!! That's super dangerous and could really hurt your ribs and organs!!!! Please be safe and use a binder! Love you all!

Users who are viewing this thread