Caught by the Villain - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
The cover image for the story is more accurate with every chapter

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for the secondary female to fall in love with the MC as well. Then it will be three people she doesn't want after her all thinking she's a man

Dex-chan lover
People will be pissed about her promotion since she sucks at fighting and challenge her, followed by a massacre after she gets annoyed and actually fights since the prince already knows her capability.

Dex-chan lover
Both of them probably think they're gay. This is hilarious.

I don't like the Prince and threatening the "son" of the person he looked up to. Prince is scum.

I know it sounds weird but my heart just got that doki-doki feeling from the last page…

@Xeredge I mean if they are in love with someone they think is a man then they are even if it happen to be a woman. But I don't think their relationship can really be considered as love at this point anyway.

@Xeredge i don't think he ever threatened her. From his perspective, he is helping Celestine by giving him higher position and more money, while acquiring very useful subordinate for himself. There is nothing wrong with this line of thoughts, as you wouldn't normally think that woman will pose as a man and that she knows how the future will unfold.

Aggregator gang
lol everyone's in the stairway
won't the prince be suspected of favouritism or smth of the sort? coz Celestine's skills are supposed to be terrible

@degenerateafro Making Ilea fall in love with heroine would be quite funny. Personally, i ship this. It would have eliminated the original point of conflict between prince and letio( apart from both being royalty and them probably being interested in heroine now ).

Users who are viewing this thread