Caught by the Villain - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
guh he just wants to live.... I can't think of a way to oppose that without being mean

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we she might not be able to escape round two of the story's title either

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he is cold and ruthless because the well know story is viewed in the main heroine point of view, which she has no relationship with Ignis at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shunrei @Randompasserby18 You're both right; long hair is good on men, but what this guy has is a mullet e.g. one of the worst long hairstyles there is. I usually boo when male characters switch to short haircuts, but I'd definitely make an exception this time.

Double-page supporter
@someunregpunk @Yoshiko09 The only one poison tarnishes silver which is Arsenic, so it was probably for show because of how dramatic it looks. That is why in the live-action period dramas I've watched the royals have people employed as food tasters rather than use silver spoons which only detects one poison

aww the villain is getting adorable :) i wonder what would happen if the MC confessed everything, including the 'canon story'. ...the male lead would probably get executed :(

sigh. can't wait for him to finally figure out she's a girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread