Caught by the Villain - Ch. 15

I don’t really like his mullet, but I do appreciate him as a character so far. IDC if his hairstyle changes or not, as long as he respects our MC for the strong queen that she is

Aggregator gang
"is this really the character from the novel?" no it isnt omg LMAO she changed her brother so clearly that means other characters can change too sdlfjgafhisdf;jksafasdjfojsg

I wonder if it ever occurs to the MCs in these type of stories that they're only reading about one aspect of a character (depending on the plot of said story), and that if you're living in the story, the characters might even be multidimensional 😅 just a random musing

Aggregator gang
"The Villain Discovered My Identity"

15 chapters later... the villain still hasn't discovered any identities

Whut the heck. Interesting story. Need to update👌 so ganbarin kudasai. Thanks for update

that's me trying to convince Zhongli i need him in my party with a mere 10xpull but he just flat out rejected me and go his own way leaving me with a 4* book

@Nep
I totally agree with the villain thing! Love the stories where we actually get a proper villain with his own motivations and proper reasoning. Where he's a person and not just a tool for the story to function.
Then again, I still want to know about the story with the flat-chested girl who blew up the moon. Title pretty please? xD

@ocdmn
I knew this has to be a genshin impact reference!
I stopped playing after a few days I hate lvl restrictions.

images

But keep up the good work, and thanks for translations . . .

Fed-Kun's army
@sinkingship The Villain Discovered My Identity ... as a Master Swordsman (Since she was pretending to be useless). No one said it had to be her gender that was discovered (at least not yet).

So how long does it take the villain to discovered her identity? Has he discovered it in the raws yet?

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship: She has several layers of fake identities. So far he has discovered she was actually a master swordman, with time he will discover she's also a woman and a dimension traveller.

Dex-chan lover
I am generally contemplating if she even read the novel...

He only became bad because not only the multiple attempts on his life, but also the "Hero" being a threat to his position for the Crown as well stealing a woman he did like in the Original(Now only interested in the Mc)

It was obvious that he was desperate because of his situation.
Its like our girl is the type of person to only read the base line(The cover) and ignore the dialogue that shows their perspective situation/understanding.
Character A is good and Character B is bad, do not ask why.

Man, she is dumb.
One look and you can see he does not even come close to the novel description.

The man, as he said, "Wants to live"

Aw... The lunatic bunny is cute. It's better for her to go with the bunny colored prince. He can help with her financial problems and the less time she's around a huge crowd the better her gender can be hidden.

My English sux, I know.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread