Caught by the Villain - Ch. 16

So he faked everything and still took advantage of the other person's worry...I think he's "I want to live" reasoning is still the same. But he's still cunning as a villain.

Nononono why are you including your brother in your family, he literally left you to die in order to elope with his lover

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to comment on how cunning Ignis is. But Selena's face at the end prevents me from talking about anything in the chapter seriously.

I think my last hope for the ml to not be a manipulative villainess character has just withered away.... Not that that's a bad thing but just throwing it out there lol

hahah that last panel with the meanwhile in an alternative universe XD

Thank you for the chapter!

I love the Translation Team. <3 And their work of course, but your snippets of humor make us already feel like friends. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@nrinzu He didn't left her to die. The kid knew nothing about the novel. She just taught him a different set of values... And he followed them

This is my favorite webtoon, thank you so much for updating ❤ you guys do great work!!

@Bramia even if Celestine didn't know about the events of the novel, he did still do his family dirty by leaving them to deal with the mandatory army conscription. It was either pay a fine (which they couldn't aford) or send an eligible man for service, and when he eloped that only left his dementia patient dad (not ideal) and his sister (technically illegal). He had to know his family circumstances and the consequences

If he's the ML, I don't know if I can continue reading this, he is too manipulative for me.

@Rhito ;v; thank you so much for saying that <3 come hang out with us on discord! we are basically 3 memes wearing a trench coat, pretending to be a scans team, hehe

@Bramia he didn't left her to die... he just abandoned her and their illness father, forcing her to act like him and leave their father alone at home
he was selfish but as you say, she have been teaching him this since he was young

I feel like this conversation would've been the perfect time to mention that she's a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread