Caught by the Villain - Ch. 16

she's truly a rulebreaker of the isekai world. both 'doom' and 'blush' expressions in the same panel on the same person??? truly unique

Wut wut wha..
😲😰😱😳🤣😂😅

Oh dear, ilea's timing is rather... perfect? 🤭

Awww thanks for the updates!

That joke translation puts a whole new meaning in the Prince acquiring Celestine’s “sword” ;)

That little shit is checking if she's a woman!!!! I hope you binded your chest strong enough 🤣🤣🤣

I mean what he said was sort of fair, I take it elves are really rare to comeby and all Ignis needed was his(her) sword skills.
I like the male lead, although he does plan like this at least he's not a cold brick and from time to time shows his actual emotions
I honestly couldn't stop laughing at the end . Also Selena blushing is so cute!

And of course Sandshrew chose the right moment to barge in.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Minxxerias How fitting.

Now a sandshrew, and later, probably a Sandslash (Spiky, unhuggable, would stab you to death)

Damn, Ignis sure is dedicated lol. I love this series, it deserves so much more attention than it's getting ;u; the art is so nice too

I'm sorry but white hair is ew. I can't get behind him, he makes my skin crawl.

There are a lot of stories just like this where MCs are basing their judgment solely based on the novel they read in past life and held the real-life charas accountable for things they didn't even do and might not do. In other stories, such point was at least loosely reasonable and the matter at hand usually just involves romance.

This?

She flat out reject an offer that will obviously help her and her father much, much better, is a total nonsense to me. What if she completely turned down Ignis's offer, then her father ran out again and at that chance, got himself killed?

If she didn't want to die she could have found a lot of ways other than not staying beside Ignis. Maybe be his adviser since you rely on the "fixed future" so much. Sheeeeeeeesh.

"Ok, but i refuse to kill anyone."

Ok, then he puts you in a position of high command. You're now even more likely to be executed.

Users who are viewing this thread