Caught by the Villain - Ch. 16

W-wow...Ignis is really deceitful huh? He lied about being poisoned...fooling MC to think he's different then the Ignis she read about in the novel, that he is more human and has weaknesses. Just wow. Not sure if I like him as the ML haha. 🤣 Since he really IS a villain after all.😅
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I've never seen such a hard deal sealed with a hug before lol

@Firemorfox I would too be paranoid knowing any misstep would end up dead, especially the og ML isn't Ignis but his half-brother.

Why always in the reincarnation stories all the MC are so fucking stupid. The MC always treat people like novels characters or his life like something already dictated.
Do we even know why he is the villain ?

Is he gay? Or just a really touchy guy? Lmao it’s kinda strange how he’s acting towards ‘Celestine’

Double-page supporter
I can imagine that Ilea is pretty surprised to walk into her supposed fiancee hugging a dude.

yall no shit she would be paranoid???? like it's a given idk why u would expect anything else lol

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... usually when two men seal a deal, there's a handshake, not a hug. Extra awkward for the disgruntled fiancee to see this whole thing. Now this gets interesting, since she doesn't even want to be here, but now her fiance is hugging another man. Fujoshi awakening coming?

@Eksentrysyti Maybe prince is just a manipulative touchy-feely type, there are types who are prone to closer body contact. I still expect fiancee to fall in love with MC, though now it seems less likely. But maybe said fiancee would be more supportive of mc if she learns about her circumstances, cause it seems Illea desires to live freely as a man can do.
@amiradiana There's a chance that all of his close surroundings will be executed after he loses battle for the thorne, risk is quite high. But yeah her actions aren't well-thought at all.
@nrinzu Yeah, her brother deserves to be hated, i'm wondering why she still considers him a family.
@Bramia,@tzazs Didn't her brother know that according to the law if he doesn't join the army, they will be brutally executed? I think country laws are a pretty common knowledge, especially among nobility.

Fed-Kun's army
*Futur villainess open the door* :hello ! my name is misunderstanding, I came with a plot twist!"

s9gXt17.gif

@GrayBypasser I know you said "actions aren't well-thought at all" but if you look at it, they actually are well planned to a certain extent. We missed the entire point that she impersonating her brother. If she went with her initial plan she can easily get away with it. But if she gets hired by the prince she is literally risking her life - chances of getting cought, getting entangled in the fight for the throne, also a possible future where she would be forced to commit assassination ( this may not happen but better safe than sorry ). When the prince mentioned the Elf she chose to risk her life since she can definitely cure her father. Think about it getting caught in mandatory military service vs getting caught while being the prince's guard, obviously the latter is going to have a heavier punishment.

Is the ML purposefully hugging her to feel her chest? He said he knows that she is trying to stay out of the lime light, and perhaps has a few theories, and this is his way of testing one of those theories.

Plus the one year limit is pretty useless. The second he can confirm you’re female impersonating a male (ie breaking the law), he’ll have you by your fake balls. And now he has a year to figure it out how to blackmail you. Best of luck buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread