Caught by the Villain - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
One thing is for certain: there is no escape from the possessive MLs lol

you know you read too much bl when you love it when someones possessive (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

excluding that red head prince from when the villainess loves
dudes a total ass

So I’m trying to figure out if this story is going to focus on showing how incredibly creepy romance tropes are, or if it’ll try and convince us later that this was romantic. Because real life people who got stuck in positions like this with nobles...history turned out really bad for most of them.

I’m not even happy with the gender bending anymore. He called her “it” and “something” and got annoyed when Ilea told him people aren’t objects. She should run.

Dex-chan lover
@soupcrackers
It's more because he is also shown to be a bad person? I mean you saw how obessed he was over the idea of having absolute control over the people and things that he considers his.
i actually think that the MC somewhat makes sense, because she read about all the things he did (the things we might not have heard yet aswell) and the people he might have killed in order to achieve his goal.
Being traumatized or unfairly treated does not equal being a good person.

Everyone is complaining about how obsessive and manipulative he is.... he is the villain so I’m not really sure what else everyone expects... from the villain🧍‍♀️

Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@cheeseisbest he already has... he discovered he was a super OP knight and not the bumbling useless fool she was trying to pass off as

I love this manhwa more and more each new chapter I read. Thank you so much for the new releases!

Fed-Kun's army
@Vanaleck I'd actually guess that'll be quite a while away. There's a lot of misunderstanding material they can still squeeze out of him not knowing she's pretending to be her brother.

It'd be a pleasant surprise if they skipped that trope-filled path though, but I don't hold high hopes for it :p

Dex-chan lover
Still wondering when he'll get busted as being a her*

Users who are viewing this thread