Caught by the Villain - Ch. 18

I loved it!!! Exactly the development I wanted😍
Also thank you so much for the translations even though you are busy ♡(ӦvӦ。) and also a special thanks to the clrd for doing such an amazing job! You really made the overall experience so much better ♡(> ਊ <)♡

Dex-chan lover
That's a crazy obsession. He's caressing her face while thinking she's a man, they breathing each others' air. Might as well kiss, jk...unless

Ah! Who wouldn't simp for Celestine at this point haha xD. I can't wait til it's revealed that she's a girl. That drama better be golldddd

Thanks for the double update and memes! ♡

Guys... WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THE HAIRDRESSER OF THIS POOR PRINCESS?
HD: okay princess, do you want braids, to straighten your hair or to do some perm? Maybe a little of Buns? Do your know the new Eva movie is coming soon so maybe some buns that looks like hair pins?
Ilea: yes gibe me
HD: give what my lady?
Ilea: all
HD: what?
Ilea: don't make me repeat myself
HD: o-okay...
HD: I-Its done your highness
Ilea: -looks on mirror- Oh my good it's perfect you're perfect omygod I'll recommend you to all my friends
HD: No it's all your merit princess. *oh my God this fucking royal is fucking messed up in brain it's an disaster I don't want my name tarnished by this awful hairstyle, God let me stay as a hairdrasser on my little salon please. Did I throw stones on my past life T.T

@soupcrackers
I get your point, but I view MC slightly different. It is only mentioned here, but If she really got emotional over characters in the book it would be like meeting someone you knew before who changed a bit (Ilea) - you like the person so you still side with her (though she is no longer as she used to). I met many people behaving like this in real life. I also tend to give credit to someone who is no longer great, because we were close to each other in the past (It takes time before I will get used to the change in personality).
Also when it comes to Ignis, it is so hard to say what kind of character he is. His actions, thoughts and words don't match neither villain nor good guy to me. (but that's probably why I find this story so interesting). MC is so prejudiced when it comes to him, cause there are high chances that he will get her and her loved ones dead. At this point of the story, it is still highly possible. It is pretty nicely shown that she is frightened when it comes to Ignis - this won't let her give him proper character evaluation (not too mention evaluation of his motivation behind actions).
So I think MC is not the brightest kid I've ever seen, but I can follow the logic of her actions (which are highly influenced by emotions and knowledge of possible outcomes). She starts realizing that story is not exactly as she knows and that people are not just characters, but she is extremely defensive (which backfires), so she tries to avoid anything which could go as in the novel (she is a bit too obsessed with the novel story, but I think most of this "reincarnated in book" stories go like this. And I think that's also quite reasonable that you believe the outcome to be the same unless you manage to make some drastic changes to the plot and it won't return to the original through other means).
And one more thing - alternative with killing original ML and FL is interesting, but not possible in my opinion, given that only person which can make changes for this to happen is our MC, who is not capable of intentionally bringing someone good to death. (I mean she is portrayed as a really good person, so killing doesn't seem as something she could bear to do)

Whoaa, last chap he shows his villain side, and in this one I really agree with selena, it kinda gives me goosebumps when he said that. *from horror and uneasiness

Dex-chan lover
Ilea's going to learn Selena's a girl the soonest... and still like it.

I have to hand it to them, for one stay actually have a villainous male lead acting like a villain, because if I were in Selene's shoes I'd be ready to run for the hills. I do like yandere male leads though haha, and I would say we have one here. I really wonder what's going to happen once he finds out that she's a woman, I have a few different reactions in mind but I can't figure out which one I think is more likely at this point.

@kassHH
I think I should just lower my expectations for this webtoon. I've looked at the raws and doesn't seem like my opinion of her will improve.

Also, she doesn't need to actually kill the original MCs. If she hadn't interfered maybe original MC would have died. It would have at least been interesting if the original MC died before the story even began.

Ignis ain't my type, he a lil to possessive. I mean we're just a few chapters in. I would say that he would see her/him as more of a good knight /comrade, rather than a possession.

Lmao, i don't even think he should call selena one of his possessions. He a prince, b u t

N a h

Why doesn't he try to be friends first, he already be calling selena as a possession

Users who are viewing this thread