Caught by the Villain - Ch. 20

@Khulmach Somnolent Scans announced that they were going to drop “The Boutique at 97th Sheldon Street” and that Princess Alliance would pick it up. TL;DR They’re still (probably) a group

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I think still translating it is fine as people are gonna rip and upload tappy’s up on other site’s anyways and tapping will take forever to even get up to here. I personally still support official releases even if fan translations are being done because fan ones are often caught up with raws (or at least wha far ahead) while official ones are not

Ty guys so much for your hard work thus far, the chaos corner, and mass release 😭
also
LMAO THEY LOOK THE EXACT SAME

Thanks god it’s tappytoon, I don’t have to create another account.

Also is Letio gay ? Aint all MLs gay ???

Dex-chan lover
It's really frustrating having to wait for the official release to catch up, but at least it's already at ch 13

Why do readers complain about Tappytoon when it couldve been lezhin who i feel is so much more expensive.

Anyway I appreciate your scans but will probably skip the mass release.. I'd probably have to wait 3 months for the official one to catch up tbh. I'm glad it got picked up tho. Thanks for your guys work

Ugh tappytoon thinks they’re doing us a favor (only to the author which is good for them because they deserve it)

Man, tappytoon s*cks. Oh wait, is it the app that doesn't allow you to watch ads to get free coins to read? If so, THEN I STAND BY MY OPINION. Lezhin definitely s**ks though.

But thank you for the chapters you uploaded anyways.

Oh, and Letio's looks of admiration is funny lol.

oycs1OD.png

Letio's such a fucking baby wtf. Someone tell him to shut the fuck up.

Whelp, that got gay(?) real fast. She is just walking around tripping all sorts of flags isn't she.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be awkward when both princes come out as gay for her and then she's just like, wait...I have a vagina

Users who are viewing this thread