Caught by the Villain - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
MC keeps going "stop molesting my face like this you weirdo, you're not even going to actually kiss me, so why are you caressing my face in the first place?"

Seriously though, respect personal space if you want someone to like you.

NOOOOO sorry that you guys got hacked 😭🙏 hopefully, things turn out to be better! (Love the hololive inserts 💚) thank you for this chapter! Take your time in doing the mass release (if yall still plan on doing it)! 💚💚💚💚

Omgosh, translators, I'm so sorry that happened to you! Thank you for all your hard work! I hope karms's bitch hits the hacker sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the update, appreciate it. Also, about Tappytoon hearing about the mass update, does that mean that you're not going to do it anymore?
anyways Tappytoon is annoying, hope you guys dont run into anymore trouble

Supporter
bupa is a legit name though keep it around. and hopefully most of the work that was deleted can either be recovered or still exists on members' hard drives.

and f tappytoons for a variety of reasons

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I can't believe you got hacked. I really don't hope Tappytoons is responsible, but if they are, I wouldn't be surprised honestly lol
Anyway, thanks PA fam for the translation!

Oh and @hananoyuuki good luck on your counseling exam!

dear lord the tension in that room is absolutely astronomical

also screw the hack and hope you guys rebound from that ;-;-;--;; thank you again for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread