Caught by the Villain - Ch. 30

ahhh this was my favorite series im so sad
i'll probably have to wait a month or a few for the official to catch up to here, then i can read the rest
thank you for all the amazing translations on this series!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Tappytoon again...

I'm happy they got and official release just wanted that they didn't stopped the fan translations just because of it.

I love this manga so much and I am so thankful that it is still being translated. Really. Thank you so much guys<3.

Good work on translating.

Well another good series goes. Tappytoon in not service it's exploitation of monopoly to overcharge, and as such i refuse to support them.
And It's beyond me why should "support" authors, if they go commercial and clearly use the service that overcharge money from readers, then they should worry about how they earn money themselves.

And the whole motion of "supporting" commercial projects only support further exploitation, since we create market where company (here Tappytoon) acts in it's own benefit, also the customer (readers) also acts to benefiting company/seller first instead of they own gain.

People forget that in tappytoon etc you buy nothing. You only gain temporary access to content which can get deleted anytime. So there is no point to compare prices to real comic books or digital content you can actually buy. And if you compare it to other stream services is clearly overcharged as ****.

Thank you for your hard work!! You guys really do amazing work. I'm so sad to see you go!! 😭😭

thanks for your hard work. looks like y'all had a lot of fun
well fuck tappytoon now I have to give them money

Dont hate on tappytoon wth, the author is getting good money for her/his work getting published there legally. What do yall do?

Correct me if im wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread