Caught by the Villain - Ch. 30

And her brother proves, yet again, that he is useless. Though, to be fair, just running away would be too suspicious. Maybe after this she can finally stop pretending to be weak. Everybody who matters will know, and she’d actually be treated with respect. Honestly, she should have just pretended to be average if she was trying not to stand out.

Aggregator gang
Ugh, I wouldn't mind these going official so much if they'd release more than 1 per week. Literally no reason for officially paid translations to not be caught up quickly. Especially when you pay by chapter anyway not by subs. It's like, great, an official release. Guess I'll check back in 30 WEEKS!!

All hail the hot bunny colored prince!!!

Thanks for the scanlations and see you all somewhere else.

We have to wait a year for the official to be on chapter 63.... that is if there’s no hiatuses......... HELLL NOOOOO WHY

NOOOOOOO D: One on hand I am immensely grateful for the work the team has done on this till now and appreciate the chapters. However on the other, how cruel to leave this on a cliffhanger </3 :c lol Oh well. Its a shame you guys are dropping it but its understandable. Hopefully the official version catches up sooner rather than later. Always hurts to have to wait for them to catch up.

Sorry to see you guys go, it's a damn shame that such a good story will take eons to release now. And just when it was getting pretty interesting.

The Prince seems extremely suspicious, I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't figured it out yet. Pointing out how much of a badass Selena is is always appreciated.

Thank you for the translation until now & mass realese ❤️😍🙂

All the best for you

Users who are viewing this thread