Caught by the Villain - Ch. 32

The "protagonist" is a Yandere that lacks common sense
while the "villain" is just lonely guy trying to survive the palace... 😥

Group Leader
There whole society is messed up. Just brurn it all down

No seriously. It is so rooted in murder backstabbing, cruelty and pusdeo slavery

Thank you for the chapter!

I get that he's traumatized, but I wish he didn't decide that Celestine is trying to leave him just because she acted weird for a sec... C'mon, my dude, be more patient!

(Also, I'm not saying that the piece of art from, presumably, the novel is bad, but I vastly prefer the art style of the comic.)

Aggregator gang
Kyaaaaaa thanks for the chapterrrrrrrr!!
I keep wondering how long it will take him to realize that she's a girl and that that wasn't her earlier! I'm dying for moreeeee!
Thanks so much for your hard work!! I don't want to wait but.... I'll be nice and patient for your beautiful quality <3 Take all the time you need~

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Both of these brothers are a little too possessive of celeste and one doesn't even know she's a girl. When the prince finds out he might go full yandere 😂😩

Im so glad this is being continued in some way. I was wondering what consequences her stupid brother would have, there was no way he wouldn't notice.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation!

This story is so good😖

thank you for translating this chapter! even tho someone already uploaded ch33, i'll be waiting for yours~

Users who are viewing this thread