Caught by the Villain - Ch. 4

ahhhh that puppy dog boy <3 so adorableeeeeee hahahaha
FL cant seem to get away from fate and i love how it still catches up with her hahaha

😂 Her luck is truly abysmally awful omg ahhahahahaha. She's a plot magnet! Thanks pops.

Contributor
...who is apparently indefatigably cheerful, if not terribly bright, and plausibly bisexual. Not the usual would-be-love-interest archetype for these things, but I'm digging it.

Like I assume there's like-as-not some twists coming, but I'm taking it at face-value for now.

I don't know what kind of behaviour her dad can have with his illness. But this mais behaviour is unacceptable. She probably worked for this family a long time. Considering the love he has for his kids, his staff must have been treated well untill debts caught him up.
Complaining and quitting was enough, no need to openly badmouth him or telling a daughter to let her father die. Knock her out with her salary. She deserve it.

Fed-Kun's army
....i would not pay her salary and i would fire her on the spot (i would even call the agency she worked for to lodge a complain even) .-.
it's one thing to complain...but everything she said is uncalled for
what she does is basically getting mad at her client for taking care of the client ailing father...and you know how much of a handful a sick person is

Letio seems more like an uke protagonist, but I like it XD He's got your typical average isekai haircut too hahah

That novel was a yaoi and she never realized.
On another note, creepy eyes, dude.

*Thwack* *Thwack* Damn thing must be broken, *looks down at gaydar* Nope he's gay.

@looc64 He is handicapped. He's ill, not able to reason like a normal person. She has reason to be angry, but being angry doesn't justify any bad action. I don't think there is any need to explain you why you shouldn't scream at someone handicapped, is there?

Users who are viewing this thread