Caught by the Villain - Ch. 4

Oh yes, how adorable he is... šŸ‘€šŸ¤

Well, same Celestine.

The man that will fuck your life because he is a fucking FULL YANDERE ALL OVER YOU ALMOST UNTIL THE END

FUCK.

Dex-chan lover
Did the brother knew about the father's sickness? Seriously, runaway for love is one thing, but leaving the sick father behind? Damn brother might need to be behead by original ML.

Dang Letio is adorable, I just jumped ship immediately haha. I know ignis is probably the ML, but for now, I have a soft spot for Letio lol

As an aside, can we get more puppy-like MLs?!? (ex nine from beware, etc)

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon
ignis is half demon if i remember right hence white hair and red eyes, letio is full human, at least physically, mentally though letio is more demonic and ignis is more heroic, gonna be fun watching people think ignis is the villain in the title though

Wow that lady is seriously so rude. Iā€™ve never seen a maid be that angry at their young master. The dad must be really sick. Which makes her brother an even more awful person.

Itā€™s hilarious that she completely missed his glowing red eyes, which are identical to the emperors. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø The moment is saw him I thought ā€œah this is the illegitimate sonā€ and since he said heā€™s the head of the class it makes sense why he was able to kill the assassin (her brother).

And that heā€™s obsessed with her father just like the emperor is.

Edited: Honestly if my brother had eloped and left me for dead and my father was so sick heā€™s not himself anymore. And we were both going to be tortured and executed for my brothers actions, Iā€™d kill myself and my father. Whatā€™s the point trying to pretend to be your brother and do such an awful job at faking lack of skill if itā€™s all for nothing? Your fathers not going to understand what youā€™ve done. And if your caught youā€™ll both be killed. I donā€™t get this main character at all.

Iā€™ll be dropping this series. But thank you for translating these chapters so far.

dang first time i actually like the male protagonist more than the antagonist

he's soooo cute, like a puppy......

What was that with him glaring at her? Scenes like those get included cuz they mean smth, is he a reincarnator or does he know by any chance that celestine will work for the antagonist? He's really cute, but he's fishy

Users who are viewing this thread