Caught by the Villain - Ch. 40

I’ve tried to use the link multiple times after double-checking and I keep getting the message the link is invalid or expired.

Double-page supporter
@Greenletta
Maybe he poisoned her dad and that is what triggered the onset of his dementia? That is the only hardship in her life other than her brother having ran away the story really focuses on

@greenletta

to clear it up... I can’t remember when it is revealed (as in whether or not it’s in the following chapter, or soon)

Rowan was the one who dropped off daddy evan into the zone of the monsters, as per him trying to fulfill the request Ignis gave him to reveal Celestine(Selena actually)’s abilities. Ignis does not know any of these results (ie he thinks it was a coincidence) rowan never revealed this, nor did ignis even tell him the exact results, as rowan thinks ignis took care of the monsters in that spot, if you return to that point early on

did the translator note rlly say “boy chile”... chile doesn’t mean chill y’all it’s a way of saying CHILD...

maybe rowan just came from her house and saw his brother, then came back and saw selene?

People die when they are killed!

Seems like Rowan has some sort of ability for gauging strength, as he was truly fearful of her when he finally saw her. Maybe the monocle has magic on it? The elf has finally arrived, maybe now that the Prince and Selena somewhat trust one another the elf will heal her father. That would make for some odd interactions as her father might understand that she has gotten herself involved in a very serious situation.

OKT

who the hell drinks something the enemy just handed them... this is the stupidest shit i have ever seen

Fed-Kun's army
A note for the proofreader: always write "." or "..." at the end of the sentence. Never write ".." as was written on page 10 of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread