Caught by the Villain - Ch. 44

Ngl, Letio is becoming more and more annoying now. He's the kind of dude who'd go all "I do this for YOUR sake!" but he didn't understand that nobody ask nor want him to do anything, made things worse, then justify with bullshit excuses... 😐

Thank you for the chapters. I'm glad Selena stayed strong despite taking the anesthetic.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh Letio gives me big stalker vibe. "I'm the only one who can protect you, so imma get into ur house, disregard ur opinion and force myself into your life"

oooooh kayyy there budddyyyy, you’re hot letio but your brain not so much 😔

Thats a wig right? Cause I really wanna see her with long hair and see what letio say and he is not annoying he just love her so much and want to protect her in his weird way

Letio has become a male white lotus bitch...
He was giving off sweet vibes but his actual personality is... 😓
I was hoping he would be a sweet heart but I guess not...
CHANGING HER CLOTHES FOR HER?
WHAT THE FUCK MAN!
I guess I'll have to stop simping for him.

Not gonna lie, what Letio is doing and saying gives me the creeps. Like dude, stop with all the touching and stop making decisions for her life on your own. Indeed, 'tis a HUGE red flag.

Dex-chan lover
Selena... please.... say to him blunty "You're a psychopath". Letio is getting preposterous with his twisted sense of "love". He can't control Selena's life and Selena isn't even trying to correct him, just having these inner monologues how Letio is bad. This is actually getting frustrating. I might drop this if Selena doesn't get her shit together.

Haven't read it for a while, so are they still having a love triangle psycho battle with the dull female lead?

Honestly the fl is so annoying and passive its killing the whole story, she's actually making all of the situations worse by being there. Thank you translation team but Honestly this story is turing into crap

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn im ......

Thank you for sharing your skills i wish i could help with raw peivder thing but idk how :(

Users who are viewing this thread