Caught by the Villain - Ch. 44

Contributor
@solonit: Eh... it may be splitting hairs, but I wasn't under the impression that it was a love triangle as such—Ignis never liked anyone, just needed a marriage for political reasons. Similar outcome, perhaps, but very different forces driving the conflict.

I’m glad the fl realizes letio is scary af. The crown prince aint no angel, but a super strong man without a proper grasp on morality who is also in love with you? RUN SIS RUN

really want selene to kick this letio guy. i'm more and more convinced HE is the villian in this story. at least ignis can be reasoned with in contrast to letio.

@fabiaville I mean the title is "the villain discovered", an dthe only one discovering her identity is him (the princess is still up for debate, it might just be a classic bluff of "I know your secret don't get caught") so... 😆😆😆

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
You know, those "Thanks, Nepu" thing.

∧,,∧ 
   / ^ω^ヽ THANKS!
 _ノ ヽ ノ \_ NEPU!!!
`/ `/ ⌒Y⌒ Y ヽ
(  (三ヽ人  /  |
| ノ⌒\  ̄ ̄ヽ  ノ
ヽ___>、___/
   |( 王 ノ〈
   /ミ`ー―彡ヽ
  / ヽ_/  |
  |  /  ノ

or
∧_∧  
(=’.’=)  Thanks!!
(“”)_(“”) Nepu!!! 

or
    ○ _____
    Ⅱ Thanks!!|
    Ⅱ Nepu!! |
    Ⅱ  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
    Ⅱ
  ∧_∧
 (`・ω・ Ⅱ
 丶 つ0
  しーJ

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Yandere Letio is scary.

Thank you so much for the chapters and your speed with them ^_^

@fabiaville loool I was thinking the exact same thing! I mean both are weird in the head but letio is such a sociopath and so scary 😅 I bet the prince will be much nicer to our MC (though he’s already nice and cute) when he finds out the truth 😚

Users who are viewing this thread