Caught by the Villain - Ch. 44

i’d literally shàrt in my pants if letio ever talked to me like that— so effin scary jessssusss

I really like how this story shows unexpected physical contact as creepy. Usually it’s just portrayed as romantic...

Is the supposed ML actually Yandere cause I've keep seeing him in that light.. Given how he treated people other than the FL?? The way he portrayed himself the only one that could save her.. A Yandere with a saviour complex

that was absolutely her fault. you moron ksjdfjhdkjfs
well, the author suddenly made her a moron for a stupid plot's sake so....

thank you so much for the updates!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation! The update yesterday just made me so anxious HAHA

Also, I don't think Ignis will hate her for being a woman :< I mean, he values trust and loyalty above all and deceiving him by hiding her gender will actually just make it worse..

Dex-chan lover
1) she drank poison that the enemy was holding without the enemy even asking.
2) she ask a sociopath stalker to protect her at her home
3) she proved her strength already why would the prince or anyone at all care that she is a woman at this point?
4) the sociopath explicitly said he wants to commit regicide and she doesn't understand what he means

Seriously her iq is in the negative numbers by now. Fucking boring.

I'm scared with Letios words... He is reallyy scaryyyyyy... 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Haha that is creepy, the heroin sound like a sociopath and he is too obssessed with our MC, anyhow thank for your translation, it is satisfied me.
Btw she is smart but how can she drink s.t from enemy =. =

I'mma be honest. I hate Letio. He creeps me tf out. I get major abusive, controlling vibes from him.

Man he went real yandere REAL fast. Big fan of this, like there was so much drama and now we have a lunatic wild card running around and one never knows what Letio will do. How exciting.

Also I can't wait until she can talk to the princess. Wait- I wonder if the princess wants her to talk Ignis into dropping their marriage because she can see how much he likes "Celestine" as a man and thinks if he finds out he is a she that could he her ticket out? Her smile was so sly, I don't she'll tell but I can see her letting Ignis find out.

@zeeMoonChild Oh he is hella yandere, remember those guys he killed because they have her a hard time? Letio crossed that line hard and fast a while ago haha.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan There are lots of Neps on the net. The guy that does that isn't me. I have no idea how to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread