Caught by the Villain - Ch. 44

@Pokari Aye, but from the outsiders POV, it's still technically a love triangle, since Amok already engaged/married Ignis even without love, and Ignis obsesses with "what is mine belongs to me".

And now it's up to 11/10 because both of them are freaking yanderes.

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone is saying it's not her fault even tho in reality it really was her fault

You know what? I don't usually like stories where they choose the prince anymore just because it's usually the obvious choice and is overdone, but holy shit would I rather the prince than Letio. This guy's a cracked nut.

@empressnyannyanau Letio was the MC on the OG novel, but with how mich stuffs twisted because her involvement in stuffs derailing the storyline, there's no guarantee that he's still the MC in this story lul

Letio buddy, you need to chill, consent is sexy and important you can't just touch Selena out of nowhere and tell her you want to take her away and kill her employer just cause you are jealous.

@empressnyannyanau
yes, Ignis is 100% ML. It's already implied that Letio is a yandere and he would do some things MC wouldn't like. So, it's already a negative pair from the start lol

Thank you guys so so SO much for the mass release! I didn't know how long it was going to continue... but I'm happy to see we're caught up to the raws now.

Both the guys are obsessive, but Letio seems to be the one whose actually worse :S
Also I guess "at least she learned her lesson now" but the poison drinking was still bizarre

Dex-chan lover
@empressnyannyanau
@ocdmn

I don't think the original story had her existence in it. Her brother existed but not her.
I'm guessing she saving him as child messed up the story somehow such that Leto stopped being the ML and Ignis became the ML.

But Leto is still a yandere with mental development problems, so I don't really expect him to go away.
Remember the MC did say that Leto had to be taught by the heroine of the original novel how to live correctly.

Her entire existence is throwing the story out of wack. Her brother were supposed to be good enough to be one of Ignis personal guards but her being an Olympic champion in her previous life slowly created an inferiority complex in her brother.
Then that inferiority complex and the similar situation that his lover has with his father made him decide to try to be useful to at least one person in his life.

Every other story like this is written in such that the MC is reincarnated and possessing another character's body.
This one on the other hand, the MC got a new body. She's not possessing anyone.

I've been wondering for a while now if the villain who discovered her identity was actually Letio here

Getting “Misery” vibes from this... it’s never good to get “Misery” vibes.

Misery is that story about a famous author getting stranded at his psycho fans house, and when she reads the ending to his book series and he kills the main characters, she starts cutting off the authors limbs. Fun book that one!

Users who are viewing this thread