Caught by the Villain - Ch. 45

At this point the two MLs will start their war over who can take better care of Celestine/Selene.

The title is villain discovered my identity, so when will the prince realise that celestine is a she?

When will the Prince discover that Celestine is Selena???? Please please, shed some light on my poor soul. Thank you.

I don’t really like Letio. I think he was too forceful and he barely listened what Selena said. Or maybe he listened but he didn’t even try to think after her intentions. Also, Letio is being scarier in every chapter.

The more chapters I read of this, the more convinced I am that the prince isn't the villain talked about in the main title; he'll never find out at this rate.

Fed-Kun's army
i really hope she didn't end up with anyone....like seriously both ML is so damn annoying especially Letio

Omg hahahah i love how serious she gets
But thenher dialogues afterwards are so funny 🤣 like we are distressed but we have fun

Rather than the plot I’m actually curious about Celestine and Rose’s situation. She’s suppose to be hella sick but it hasn’t been brought up again so far? Like where’s the concern?!

Im just curious what rose looks like.. will she ever be shown or are they just gonna drop her name here and there so we wont forget that Celestine has a girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
Boy it's increasingly harder and harder to read any scene with Letio in it, his presence is just so painfully uncomfortable

Wait have i missed the part where our mc meets her brother again i feel like i skipped chapter without realising it

Users who are viewing this thread