Caught by the Villain - Ch. 45

@seracilla pretty sure her identity already discovered by the psycho villain... 😂

Dex-chan lover
phew..... Good thing Letio at least has some common sense that Selena's life doesn't belong to him.

I smell a flag.... I think Ignis is finally gonna find out "Celestine's" true identity. I mean cmon, at least make the title of this manhwa happen.

@Barelylivin they just brought it up few chaptes ago when selena made a promise with ignis to hold on the competition as long as she can so she could use the money to buy meds for rose

Dex-chan lover
aaahhh ignis and his littel smile at the end 🥺💖

not me being soft for some borderline yandere boyz 😌💅🏼

Omg. I like the translation! It's so easy to understand. Anyway, I died with Selena's "are there only crazy men around me?" (not sure if this is it but yeah.) I really died laughing there. It's such a funny remark. Anyway, thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda of feel bad for letio, letio lacks common sense from his environment but is slowing realizing things, he doesn't understand his behavior is out of bonds or crazy and he's in love with selena who he made a worse impression with and even then he understands most likely selena would never look his way but he just wants to protect her from danger,I do feel the new fight between these brothers would be for selena tho, Ignas seems to be winner in that regard.

THANK SoOoOoO much for all the hard work
I LIVE FOR UR TRANSLATION, i love ur work so muchhh. Thanks alot xxx
-lily chan 😁♥️

@_jeneun Thanks for the reminder! The mention completely slipped under the radar left my memory.

Now I’m just waiting for Rose’s face reveal rather than Selena’s gender reveal since that probably won’t happen for a long while...cuz ✨plot✨

There must be something missing at the very beginning. It starts in the middle of her remembering something.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... is this the legendary yandere harem? She only needs to collect at least three more to have a full set!

Users who are viewing this thread