Caught by the Villain - Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

I loved seeing Celestine and Selena in the same frame, you can see how similar and unsimilar they are.

As for MLs, I don't hate Letio but clearly Ignis has a better chemistry with Selena. Though she is right that there is only crazy men around her lol.

@yona-chan OMG I can totally see that happening! 😩 And ofc, he will somehow miss seeing her brother while he sees Rose.

rgtbhnrjfg I just want him to find out already and be fine with it so Selena won't have to keep feeling guilty for lying and scared about potential retribution anymore. Then she won't have to go out of her way and create trouble for herself just to get him to trust her & not figure out her true identity for as long as possible.

Since both letio and ignis are crazy, can we just get both of them with her. They are both poor scary boys. She's destined for crazy, may as well double down.

@NightsLament Even the og FL Amok is crazy. Almost every named characters are somewhat crazy. This is kraken sea for every ships !

Dex-chan lover
Selena is going to have to deal with these obsessive dudes before they end up snapping and try to imprison her. Ignis doesn't seem like he's that far gone yet but when he learns mc's secret he might be and I could for sure see Letio going full cray cray soon

I dislike both Letio and Ignis. Selena needs to just abandon ship and run away ffs. She's being passive and active at the wrong moments. Also fucking hate Celestine lol; dude is a scumbag for abandoning his duties and risking execution of the family. Well, at least it potentially leads to Selena's father being cured. Anyway, back to the passive and active point, rn Selena is being too passive when it comes to confronting the male leads and being too active when digging herself into a ditch. I also feel like she still thinks her life as a novel. Honestly, I have no idea why every main character in this theme does that. Literally just by you existing in that world you've introduced many different futures. Selena needs to reject Letio straight up, not sit in silence, don't let him kiss your hand either because he'll just keep chasing you in hopes, tell him that she's not with the prince because she loves him and don't explain why you're doing it, and avoid him more. Selena should never reveal to Ignis that she's a girl. He'll probably turn into a 2nd Letio because both Letio and Ignis are obsessive. Well, Selena's fucked either way because this theme has a shit ton of damsel-in-distress going on and Selena, as capable as she is, will probably somehow get written into that trope and be saved by some male lead and will fall in love with him for no good reason.

Ignis is somehow the most sane and intelligent one in this story lol

Users who are viewing this thread