Caught by the Villain - Ch. 45

Binge read the manhwa... i ❤ the prince. I'm too impatient so i found the spoiler thread in NU. Selena and the Prince are hilarious.

Prince will be having or is having an existential crisis why he is so attracted to Celestine/Selena since he is convinced that Selena is a guy. 🤣

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For those who like to be spoiled like me here is link
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-villain-discovered-my-identity.109862/
Read at your own risk. You will know when prince will discover celestine as a "she". 😜

Really waiting and hoping for the day her brother has to dress up in one of her dresses and has to be her and the Prince want to get to know the sister. Give me some of that she's the man queerbaiting serotonin!

The slow progression of Letio from annoyingly cheerful supporter to borderline yandere stalker has been...quite something...

TELL THE BUNNY COLORED PRINCE THE TRUTH ALREADY!!!!

In a way that no one dies.

Thanks for the updates

Dex-chan lover
....at this point what's the harm in telling him? It's not a betrayal, since it was never asked, simply implied.

I just got the tittle........, I was waiting for the villian to find out, even tho this guy killed 3 people I still thought of him as the protag HES THE VILLIAN, I hate myself for not figuring this out earlier.

All the bastards around her are dangerous m, crazy, and suck. I hope there’s no male lead, because frankly I don’t see one worthy of it yet...

@Mayeli123cruz stop ✋🏽 because now I feel stupid and if that’s the route the author choose to go this will be one of the best web novels I’ve read in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread