Caught by the Villain - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Is.....is he blushing? Or is it from fatigue?
@Zephyr247 It literally flashed through my brain! I like how Li Shang's love for Ping transcended gender and he just did not care

MC: "I didn't even do anything"
*proceeds to grab the prince's hand and drag him around the palace*

letio is cute but a bit intense like dude chill let celestine go to the bathroom alone. ignis is also a bit weird ambushing him in the bathroom but i think it's cute that selena didn't get tired and he did, and he's blushing

Aggregator gang
Wtf? A guy wanna accompany another guy to the restroom, and an other guy suddenly ambushes another guy in the restroom.

@knight_noble honestly it's just my preference in tone in a series. This comic's characters just don't seem to grab me. Above that they behave outlandish and counterintuitive to their personality and it gets explained away by the plot (why would grabbing a litteral prince be something a character who wants a low profile would do?). It all feels very inorganic and messy.

The characters don't keep to their personality and motives.

Ugh....she shouldn't have grabbed him and ran away. But I feel like even without that he still would've been interested in her. What I really wanna see is how she's going to take care of her father

Dex-chan lover
she should of just let them meet, now she just stands out more!!! OR just ran away herself

Dex-chan lover
... But why tho? Currently there is no real consequence of the two meeting. The antagonist would've met the protagonist eventually and would've tried to recruit him.
Preventing the meeting here does nothing other than attract the attention MC is trying desperately to avoid.

Ahh...I like guys like Letio more. It's a shame they are never the main leads in these things. Of course, the white haired guy is great too! I just wish guys like Letio would be the main sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread