Caught by the Villain - Ch. 6

good job on the chapter! :D
he has a little bell to call his secretary(?).... poor guy xD

Dex-chan lover
What's up with that lady's hair? Looks like her brain is coming out lol XD

Dex-chan lover
Idk anything about her personality but I know that her hair is a demon queen hair.

Fed-Kun's army
The quality looks great to me! I didn't notice grammatical errors and the images looked good.... Not sure what you guys were worried about lol. You can be proud of this!!
Thanks for the chapter~!

Feels like filler. What happened in this chapter: a) he ordered to find out her real skills b) some lady was introduced. Everything else was "filler"-like small talk that didn't reveal any new angles on the villain's personality.

New ship: Rwan x vacation.
The ship name will be... Rwanation?
Who stans Rwanation with me?

Dex-chan lover
And game over.
The idea was to not call attention so to not have to do anything for the prince later one but now she is word bound to do something for the prince without questioning it.

That was the fastest fail I have seen to such a simple to follow plan.

@ooPh9quu
It is not "some lady" she is the love interest from the novel. So the one that start the events that lead to the assassination attempt on Patus.

Dex-chan lover
Not for me. I didn't have to read anything in this chapter to know what was going on. MC failing hard from the bat, doing the exact opposite of keeping a low profile.

That first chapter is probably the best first chapter I've read in years in terms of setting the stage, world building and showing us what will happen in the future. Such a shame it dropped any of that for... I honestly cannot tell you what.

Fed-Kun's army
What do you mean low quality? You guys are a lot more polished than some translations I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread