Caught by the Villain - Ch. 7

I love how it hits the farthest mark when she thinks that their attention will fall on what’s-her-name.
Heavy implying it’ll be the exact opposite. 😂

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡And Stay Safe!!!

When he said he met her in the past my first thought was "world-travelling novel-reading reincarnator vs time-travelling reincarnator, in the same world". Would have been an interesting setup.

Aggregator gang
"When this other girl shows up, the two MLs won't be interested in me". Oh my naive girl. You've read enough of these stories in your previous life to know better than that.

Ah I really like this story! The art is really nice, and I love the plot~
Admittedly I think right now I like Letio waaay more then the Emperor (even though Ignis is definitely the male lead of the manga)

Thanks so much for the translation! I'm glad I get to read this one ^w^

Fed-Kun's army
Is it time for the cliche/scenario where they pick a fight, lose but also not know why they lost because she hid her skills so well?

😏THANKS FOR THE UPDATE PSPSPSPSPS MEOOOOOOOOOW MEOOOOOOOOW

s=excited for the next chapter i am 😏

I love how she is also referring to her previous age as well... Since she truly is mentally 44-years old. There are so few isekai stories that mentions that, and I find that so weird since the MC's always remember their past lives. So this was super refreshing!

And thank you for your hard work! You guys are only getting better and better

I'm so sad because letio is SO cute. my 2nd lead syndrome is attacking again :////

Users who are viewing this thread