Caught by the Villain - Ch. 7

@Windyfog
It's sort of what I'm expecting at this point.. can't have a proper love pentacle without a full harem.

Hmm, is it gonna be that it was actually her, not her brother, that helped him (the story's ml, forgot his name, letio or something?) in the past, which she forgot happened, and he's just pretending not to know who she is right now? Could explain all the blush-iness and insistence on helping?
That, or my guess is completely wrong and he's just a very excited character lol

I know she's hiding her skills in order to survive, but I really just want her to show how good she really is just to shut them up lol it's not gonna happen anytime soon but one can still hope!

Dex-chan lover
"Do you even know how to do anything?"
"No, I do not. Thank you for your encouragement."

@Tatsgato
Being meta it is very obvious that is the case.
This story is good but not smart enough to not follow the expected cliches.

Fed-Kun's army
Just beat them up. Being skilled with a sword or bow doesn’t mean anything in hand to hand combat. There’s also no way to prove that your skill in hand to hand would mean that you’re also skilled using the sword or bow.

Dex-chan lover
@Dethaw
In stories like this, something always makes bullies regret it.
In this case, eusis or whatever the brown haired hero's name is (not ignis) murders them when he has a chance to cover it up

He didn't meet her brother, he meet both of them and fall in love at the first sight so he's currying favor with the brother to get into the sister's pants ;)

Dex-chan lover
"If Ilea shows up, won't Ignis lose his interest in me?"

*Arrow misses the mark.*

Dat SYMBOLISMS!

Users who are viewing this thread