Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Like every other comments....
Why the hell did she need to drink that????

When I saw she drank it I thought she "KNOWS" but it seems like she doesn't??

I never go in reading stories like this expecting top notch writing, but the author wasn’t even trying this time. Surely they could’ve come up with something more believable for such a common trope.

Fed-Kun's army
I THOUGHT SHE KNEW AND DRANK IT ON PURPOSE?? 😭😭😭😭 SHE BETTER HAVE

Is it just me or have the recent 10 chapters been extremely predictable? I was expecting a duel or some show of skill from Selena eventually, but not one she incited herself. She’s tried so hard to hide her skills and then easily showed them for the Prince just because he was hurt. Bruh. Maybe it’s the wording of the translations, but it feels like her character is acting inconsistently.

If she really did drink it unknowingly that s lazy writing tbh
Thank you for translating!

the korean girl indirect kiss comment 😂😂 plzzzz

Those asking why MC is drinking from a random water jug, it's bc the author is LAZY and can't come up with a situation to naturally progress the plot. Oh MC is too strong, let's have the enemy drug her to create tension in the story, but how???? Guess she'll drink it herself lmfaoo 😂

Guys stop expecting coherent seamless plot to suddenly appear. It has been 40+ chapters already, if it ain't here, it's not happening y'all.

Dex-chan lover
???
I don't understand why she drink something that left there? are she idiot? yeah I understand if someone you trusted give you drink, but that drink someone left there...
Ah yeah this certainly forced event because author don't know how to weakened MC

Users who are viewing this thread