Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

I thought she knew since even without the "reveal" flashback scene, it was obvious... why would you drink anything your opponent gives you??? Maybe she thought since the prince side is the "good guys", they wouldn't try underhanded tricks??? I don't get...why would you drink it and why did ignis allow it? I am guessing she would still win.showing how amazing she is but still...weirdly naive

Surprised she actually drank it so easily. Surprised the prince let her drink it so easily. He didn't even have like a good excuse like 'Hey we are enemies now but I respect u and ur dad, have this' he was just like 'You suck, I hate you. Anyway drink this.'
Also noooooooo cliffhanger!
Thanks for the translation. I am dying to see what happens next.

Double-page supporter
Ok no why would she drink it??? What idiot takes an unsolicited drink from someone calling you a dog that you literally asked to kill yesterday?? He’s obviously not doing it in the name of good sportsmanship. what reason could she possibly have except plot necessary iq deletion, at least have the drug snuck in her water? Is this supposed to be the “mercenary tactics” bs ignis was warning her about?

The response to "Any objections?" should be "None at all." In a formal setting like this one, you have to be mindful that characters speak correctly unless they are specifically speaking otherwise, because more or less all aristocratic societies put great emphasis on precise speech, and the lack thereof would be a great mark against an aristocrat unless they were somehow doing it specifically to be rude.

Dex-chan lover
You have to be really stupid to drink or eat something that your oponent offer. He's from another world, she should know that.

It's worse than drinking on a cup that was offered by a stranger in a club.

Dex-chan lover
why would anyone drink it WHY THIS IS SO STUPID AAAAAA
eagerly waiting for the chapter, thanks.

she’s been show to be highly distrustful and cautious but now for some reason (author needs conflict) she accepts water from her opponent who she knows is the subordinate of the duke who hates her master the crown prince and who she herself disrespected.....sure. makes a lot of sense

lol wtf? the man serving a sketchy man says "DRINK THIS" and she does? Im hoping that she already knew what it was or something cause that is so out of character

What the actually fuck? Isnt this too soon to dumb down the protagonist?! Thought dumbing down the character was supposed to happen in arc 2 or 3

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck can we be left at such a cliffhanger :p also, looks forward to the og ml/hero/whatever getting involved

The way she just nonchalantly chucks the guy into the ground with one hand ― hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread