Caught by the Villain

The prince is adorable. It's amazing how cute he is. I just want to give him headpats because he's just a big fluffy bunny and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

The story is okay otherwise. The title is kinda deceptive though cause the prince still hasn't figured it out.

Am I the only one not entertained? I kept rolling my eyes at Selena's continuous inner monologues. So dragging.

"The villain discovered my identity"
it's quite obvious, since letio is the only one who discovered FLs identity, that the twist is that letio is the villain
Ignis is bae! <3 i ship ignis with "celestine" <3

Both MLs are shitty, therince lies and manipulates the FL and Letio is basically a Yandere in training..

How to tame your villain

It seems like the MC is slowly converting Ignis to good boi but jeez, talk about a rock and a hard place!

He's falling, he's falling ~
Ignis and Letio are both good boys. Sometimes.
When they want to.

HAHAHAHA! I love the fact the prince is basically thinking is he gay or nah? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We should just get a new ml. Lmao both of the mls are garbage. If Letio wasn't so yandere and more considerate towards the mc then I would def be in team Letio. Ignis just annoys me tbh with how he's manipulating and tricking the mc but also won't stop pissing the mc off.

At this point, I'm just here for the mc and also see how Letio will turn out in the future. Def not here for romance tho

I would have rooting for second lead if that twist personality didn't happenm But still in terms of looks, 2nd lead wins but the personality sucks really

Honestly very happy I read this despite all the negative comments. I love the ML and he’s written to be a villain so it makes sense that he would be a villain, I feel like the supposed hero here is a refreshing departure from regular tropes. I love this story and am thankful for the translators doing great work so I can enjoy this series.

I really do love this main character, the Dead Pan look on her face, her skills, and attitude about it makes me very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread