Caught by the Villain

@Narha firstly, chill out, it’s a romance fiction. And yes, it did mention it was 100 years after the end of war. “A hundred years from that point onward, marks the setting stage of the romance novel ‘The Song of The Moon.’ Even now, the Empire’s law of enlisting men over 18 is mandatory.” [Chapter 1 page 3-4]. It’s literally written right after the backstory unless you somehow missed it or are illiterate. And mandatory military service for all men is not uncommon in some countries.

Dex-chan lover
@shazeliqa

Oh yeah, THAT "100 years after",

-- after the backstory, which I wasn't talking about AT ALL. Not before this rule was implemented, so your response was utterly pointless as it didn't change anything in regards to how weird it is that this country that just won a 200 year war had no army to speak of with nobles questioning the crown prince.

So you completely and utterly missed my point; that it was about the first emperor and the first crown prince in the backstory, and not about the current timeline of the story. Congratulations for being this illiterate.

And I don't care whether it's a romance fantasy or not. Dumb plotholes are dumb plotholes. It just sets the bar for how dumb it can get in the manga thereon.

the princes are GAYYYY and more like a lady, Ilea is more like a boy whats wrong with this manga world xD i hate the Female lead for doing and thinking unnecessary things she should have run away each time those guys found her that way she would have avoided them that male lead soldier is a pussy and that villian prince is obsessive

Dex-chan lover
@sobeman I bet its going to be after she gets injured protecting him from something story related. And then we get several chapters of sweet, sappy pining.

@Narha how are you gonna get THAT mad at me for correcting you on a minor detail lmao. I was just correcting your simple mistake. I honestly don’t care about your opinion on whether the plot is dumb or not, to each their own. take your L and go

Dex-chan lover
@shazeliqa

I didn't actually make a mistake. You misinterpreted what I was talking about.

You tell me: The story clearly says, put shortly: "They won a 200-year war, but the nobles weren't loyal to the Crown Prince, so they mustered up an army under direct supervision/control of the Emperor to keep them in line, enlisting every male above the age of 18"
We can agree to this, right?

This is the Emperor and Crown prince that I was talking about. The original ones from the backstory, not the current ones of the current plot. I never mentioned the current crown prince and emperor.
And that is the part that I find weird; that a country that just won a 200 year war and took over a different country didn't have an army to keep the nobles in check.

Where exactly did you point out a simple mistake? Are you sure you didn't just misunderstand and think that I was talking about the current emperor and crown prince?
I was NEVER talking about anything AFTER the 100 years later part. So you talking about that just shows how you utterly misunderstood what I was talking about.

To me it seems that you're the mad one because I pointed out that you made a mistake since you were thinking you were all high and mighty in correcting my "mistake".

Take your own L and get a clue.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have no piece in this but

@shazeliqa
how are you gonna get THAT mad at me for correcting you on a minor detail lmao
And for calling them illiterate, when you incorrectly assumed what they were talking about
But minor detail tho

@ Narha
Considering the era the war took place in, the concept of a national army may not have been in place. Soldiers were gathered from each noble’s territories and brought together to form armies under the king. But those soldier essentially belong to the noble lord they serve, not the king. So if the nobles decided to break from the king, there goes the army. That’s why they created a national army directly under the king with no allegiance to the individual nobles. Did that make sense?

@TehSDragon
if you looked into it I wasn’t trying to attack in the first place. my first comment only said “idk if you missed it, but....” a misunderstanding on my part, which they could’ve just explained about in a non hostile manner (instead they replied by an incorrect statement “nowhere does it mention...” and i later corrected them on it, but didn’t help clear up my previous misunderstanding).
instead they replied my first comment by using my words against me in a passive aggressive tone, which really surprised me. but yes, I shouldn’t have lost my cool and called them illiterate. thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@shazeliqa Re-reading my comment and it looked a little passive aggressive too, in retrospect, but my intention was to write it jokingly oops

I'm sorry but, I seriously want to punch Ignis in the nose. It would be impossible for me even if I was given the chance but it doesn't change that fact that I still want to punch him.

Users who are viewing this thread