Caught by the Villain

YOOOOO, WTF IS WRONG WITH TAPPY TOONS? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST F*CK OFF. Princess Alliance I hope you guys are doing okay. i was planning to join your discord but then this happen. Hopefully you guys got everything under control. More Power guys!

Reminds of me Shakespeare's Twelfth Night with the whole identity change and everything. Also, the fact that she has a brother that is not with her throughout the webtoon.

im currently on chapter 5, do the characters take on the same tone as in that chapter??
😣 I might have to drop, the main/ cover characters,.. im just not feeling them at all...

@MarianMarket wait seriously ?? thats so fucked up.

I've been waiting for this mass release for awhile, but now we gotta wait till its up on the snipe sites once its caught up.

I'm so sorry that Tappytoons hacking happened to you guys :(( Please remember to take care of yourself first, the mass upload was great but it's really sad to know what happened on discord, I hope it gets better soon!!

Disclaimer, tappytoon did not actually hack us, one of our members just joked about that because the timing coincided with tappy picking up the manhwa.

Tappy wouldn't hack a random small scans group, don't worry everyone.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, like seriously this was one of my favs - the translation, cleaning, redrawing, typesetting - EVERYTHING was perfect, so thanks a lot <33 c:
Can't wait to follow and read your next projects!!

NOO, YOU CAN'T DO A MASS RELEASE AND LEAVE IT THERE LIKE THAT FJSBKWKWFNDKSK

But in all seriousness thank you so much team for doing this❤️

I had assumed that Letio had meet one of the siblings but... I thought it was the brother. I thought the brother might have saved him and then for someone reason or another, mentioned his sister and or the fact that he was escaping or something. That kind of took me off guard.

Users who are viewing this thread