Caught by the Villain

Every time Letio opens his mouth I like him less. He's fucking obsessed, he's even worse than Ignis! AND that ignorance of his! He's like a fucking three year old that goes on a murder spree just because "he feels like it"!

Whoever picked it up again, you are my saviour ❤
Also, chapters 32 to 34 are missing for me?

If you’re going to update please do so in order. 😅 I will say it’s going to take months for the official to catch up to this. They shouldn’t have dropped it. 😩

Lol, right at chap2, the FL keeps telling herself not to stand out, but she already did, being overly clumsy. If she knows how to wield a sword, she should know at what extent it’s considered normal.

i'm tempted to read the novel so bad rn bc i cannot wait to know how will it all end idk

Where are chapters 32-34? I love this webtoon so much! Thank you to all the translators that have been working on this!

Mmn

Really thanks for continuing this and just a question will u also translate ch 35 or leave it because it has already been translated by someone else? Also thanks to the person that translated ch 35 because i wanted some kind of spoiler and that ch was in a way a spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread