Cavalier of the Abyss - Ch. 142

Double-page supporter
When I read the credit page at the start, I was wondering what it meant by "erotic but also disgusting".

Now I know, and I sort of agree. Iffrita took the form of Serin, Nex's beloved wife, and took advantage of him in his time of emotional distress. Not only that, she exasperated the already dire situation by making Nex believe Serin had returned for a brief moment only to discover Depore later.

From that awesome Intro - it's gonna be good.
Erotic yet disgusting - sounds hella cultured + messed up, and it was awesomely delicious.

Dex-chan lover
I won't defend Ifrita, after all she did forgiveness isn't a choice anymore, but I can say that all of this is Navarus fault. It was his and the demons council action that finally had come to this particular reaction.

Knowing what ultimately happened to Ifrita i just hope her soul can found peace, this is all i will wish for her.

@alacaelum yeah, the demon clan is actually to blame for all this shit happening. i mean iffrita's hate came from navarus killing her mother and serin too being a cold bitch, then the whole thing with caladbolg was also serin's fault. i just don't get what is happening here. after all the chapters the hate for serin just keeps on growing but still nex gotta love who he gotta love. a big cuck if i may say so

Thank you for the chapter, it is a pleasure to be able to read this after all these years.

Once again,thanks for picking this series up.At some point I need to reread CotA

In the future chapters the hate for Iffrita will only increase, she's seriously a psychotic b!tch.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, i hate this bitch more every page. Low key im glad she got her head sliced the fuck off.

However, I do agree that it is mostly the demon clan's fault. The execution of iffrita's mother, and (even though it was unintentional) serin bringing the brother to chaos for caladbolg to posses.

Still, i'm really interested to see how this resolves. It's obvious that even though he was furious and hated her for her seeming betrayal, Nex still loved Serin. I wonder if she'll be able to forgive him for the way she was treated...

Man this whole situation is fucked for the main pair :/

It's been a long time... Comrade.

64AED0D144AD088539B193E2E55C2A6027F9B7B0

Users who are viewing this thread