Celebgram

This is one of the funniest webtoons I've ever read because everyone is so chaotic in the best ways šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ™ thank you so much for the translationsā£ā£ā£

I think she gets lipo in the future because in the raws she's skinny now.

I hope she gets her personality fixes overtime HAHAHA she kinda reminds me of my teen self, itā€™s pathetic

At least the MC isn't it TOO dumb, I like this chaos in the manhwa. Y'all are annoying for saying she's dumb and whatever. You either read the manhwa or not.

This was so cringey and funny to read for me. Like Noxlotl said, itā€™s chaotic. I hope it wonā€™t get dropped again, I really want to see how the plot will progress :>

I found this really annoying.. the FL is too much. even ML is also irritating :|

Group Leader
I uploaded an alternative of chapter 6 because I received report that chapter 6 is unavailable for some reason. Sadly I can't just go and fix the chapter although I am the uploader but since I am no longer part of the group in MD it won't let me upload

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the ratings in Naver it does get better older chapters sometimes get 5.0 but more recent one has constant 9.8-9.9

maybe a per chapter rating would be great then the average would be the overall rating cause one problem I find with manga dex rating is that people tend to rate low or high without reading the manga basically just because of the tags or there's just that one shitting chapter everyone hates that would be resolved the next chapter but the damage has already been done.

@greatninja3 actually its no wonder this one getting a bad rating. I have read this in another language and dropped this one after chap 30 or something. Its kind of meh

The bad thing is (personal opinion) this one kind of dragging things up too much while author can skip the unnecessary parts. I remember waiting every week and only to find a chapter about FMC running away from ML, and not only once but happening every times and it kind of annoying for readers (many readers that time also kind of ranting the cringe comedy). Tho for now i'll try continue where i left before

I donā€™t get why people rate things so low even though the dont deserve it šŸ˜ like I get that ppl may not like it, but to see itā€™s gets a 1/10 stars is too much. A .5/5 stars is something that it doesnā€™t deserve as there is more to giving a rating than just whether you like it or not. Translation quality, for instance are one of the things you should take into account when giving a rating.

I also feel weird that this has similar low rating as the million trashy power fantasy isekai.

It is quite entertaining, and everyone who reads webtoons will probably know some of their stereotype - similar to the Japanese misunderstanding arc that drags on for 30 chapters.

Maybe it's cus she became skinny, that might offend people, as well as the author skipping quite some progress on her diet lol. Wish it was that easy huh

Aggregator gang
I'm enjoying it a lot, but I can see people having a problem with the inconsistent pacing that can be quite a slog, Han Suji's development is taking way too long and she was actually a better protagonist when she was heavier, and aside from her transformation into being hot it doesn't feel like that much has actually happened and the story is only now starting, even though the series is almost halfway over. Also despite all this time we only get a glimpse of what these characters are really like, besides Han Suji and Lucifer.

I'm not saying that to shit on this series, I like it and if I wrote a paragraph about what I like about it it'd probably be a bigger paragraph than the negatives, but I do see why there are enough people to bring it down to a 6.87. The series has potential, but not everyone's willing to wait for that potential to be met.

I was going to drop it at 27th chapter but then I decided to read the rest. There are jealous people. people who canā€™t take rejection. And too many secrets. Itā€™s quiet realistic the way FL behaves for someone who didnā€™t have much confidence and wanted to protect her new image. I still donā€™t like her much though
Read at your own risk. Big spoiler.
I peeked at the raws because I was close to dropping it. Iā€™m not a fan of the FL and the ML was too annoying. At the very least, he tried to protect the FL. Also he suffered the consequences and had to leave. One of those rare webtoons where the ML actually didnā€™t magically save himself but took responsibility and made a life changing decision. For a popular person to let go of their fame is quite hard. He left Chaos and cut off communication with everyone. It was sad to see netizens opinion change so fast. Korean netizens are savage for real.

Dex-chan lover
I picked this up thinking it would be a cute make artist story- I dropped it fairly quickly because it's not my cup of tea. if a work of fiction has to feature suffering, it better be elaborate so I can't relate. I want to sympathize not empathize

Users who are viewing this thread