Celebgram

Thank u so much for translating this!!! 💜 I just read through all the chapters so fast Im obsessed hehe thank you for ur hard work

i know this webtoon has low ratings but give it a try!! i honestly dropped it bc it was so cringeworthy in the beginning, but it gets better as it goes on. the beginning focuses a lot on looks, vanity etc but it gets more complex and the characters become less dislikable. i tried reading again after i dropped it and now enjoy it

I hate hate HATE THE WAY SHE ISNT COMING CLEAN TO AT LEAST HER FRIEND. ALSO SHES PROLLY GONNA END UP WITH LUCIFER BUT LIKE TF! DONT!?

Group Leader
it honestly would be better if this was anout Peach's life. The ML and FL doesn't make much senses and it just, irritating.

Peach's life, like how she become an idol and maintain it, it would've been way better. But no, you just have to choose the typical story of an ✌ugly✌ girl and turns them into a beauty and makes a celebrity ML falls for them and ditch the celeb female idol (usually their ex or crush).

Everyone here is good, expect for the actual ML and FL. no hate, just saying the thoughts.

There’s gonna be a lot of pain for the girls I can already sense it 😔

JKSJKSKJKS
NO NOT THIS AGAIN I THINK I MIGHT HAVE SECOND LEAD SYNDROME RIGHT NOW

also thanks for the update very much appreciated :)

I feel like the ratings are a bit unfair if you dropped it on the early chapters. The story and characters are very childish and cringeworthy at first, like a middle schooler wrote the story but eventually it gets more interesting and engaging so I wonder it the author became better or more mature. Of course, being a fictional romance it has various plot holes and "what the heck" tropes but again, being friend with k-idols is pretty unrealistic itself. Overall I had a good time and I am looking forward to what happens in the second season! (can't believe I'm saying this myself)

The story isn't so cringy after chapter 10-20ish so you should try to reread to even read the early chapters

I’m glad Peach has matured because I liked her friendship with Suji,

Also I’m pretty sure that final pic is
long haired Suji with Lucifer in his real coloured haired 😭😭😭😭 either there’s a time skip or they’re wearing wigs lmfao

Anyone willing to share any spoilers on how this manga ends? I'm left confused on where it's going.

I remember reading this a year ago and dropping it around 50 chapters, around
the part where she gets invited to a pool with the celebs

I just couldnt get into it, they kept dragging the secret for so long that I stopped reading

Users who are viewing this thread