Cell - Ch. 13

i don't know, i still think he's wasting his new powers... anyway thank you for the update!!!!!!🤩

Double-page supporter
@Mar19 There isn't really better way to use them. He lacks additional skill set. It is great for information gathering, stalking or anything similar. Fighting isn't that useful when you want to reach the top legally.
How you would use such powers?

Also, what I dislike about this character is that he doesn't train his powers. Even now he doesn't know limits of his powers. That is stupid and not really realistic.

This was the cringiest chapter in the series, I want to slap him for being an dumbass so bad

Fed-Kun's army
does anyone know why kkj site is down? Eugh. imo the comic is really going downhill. Th powers and the origin story are quickly losing any meaning as the strong willed MC is quickly becoming just a social climber. This chaper was terribly cringy

You can see what the author was trying to do at the start with the realistic approach to gaining powers and everything that comes with it. Only to fuck it up with some horribly unrealistic shit. It's fine if the mc is a dumbass but the realistic approach would be for him to search up how to use his powers on the internet. Man was on his phone for the longest time but didn't do jack shit🤦.I have friends that live in Korea and they told me about the societal struggles and how important it is to a lot of people to able to climb the economic ladder. So much potential wasted on this but will continue to see where it goes from here

@KamiKira00 i dont think so man. with his super inhuman strength and electric eel-like power, if i were MC, my life will turn upside down in one night.

MC is just too stupid to think outside his own shit. we are in the age that info is important, with super hearing i can work for gossip magazine and many things else. okay it s not legally but also not illegally.

super strength can do sport, like boxing blah blah blah. need additional skill set?

@kqbleb yup, i think this interesting at first as well. but "the realistic approach would be for him to search up how to use his powers on the internet. Man was on his phone for the longest time but didn't do jack shit" ------- i dont think i understand you here. go on the internet to search for how to use electric super power? ehh....

Double-page supporter
@skyscar I can't really agree with you there. First of all, he already knows what he wants to be, that is why he needs connections. Working for magazine or being a boxer is useless to him right now cause currently he has no need for money and he do those things after his initial plan fails.

@KamiKira00 No, man. from the first chap to this chap, money is a very big issue for MC. a prince who fell from his grace overnight. now live with the mercy of his turd friend's parents.

have to grovel with the threat to drive him out to live on street and whatsoever.... that s pathetic....

what does he want to be? till this chap i still dont know what MC wants to be? back to the rich circle? aside from whining times and times about his pathetic life and nothing else.

high social status, hang around with yr rich friends etc. everything comes from money. without money how can those things come? no money but want connection? nah....

when you say "currently he has no need for money" this makes think never realistic.....

Oh no, he seems to be blinded by greed. How does he plan to explain his presence there??

The mc is so embarrassing and hella desperate, but aye, the man knows what he wants!! That's the only reason y I'm still here

Users who are viewing this thread