Centaur no Nayami - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Unsuprisingly, in her preachy manga wherein she makes dark-haired girls look inferior to blonde girls at every turn, Kei also excludes boys from home economics class :D

I'm just about ready to drop this crap.
It's blatantly obvious that this mangaka is throwing a lot of weight around about equality so she can sell books by being edgy. But when it comes to actually caring about equality, just like all the other crazy fucks in the enterindustry, nothing is more important to her than making dark-haired female characters look inferior to blonde ones.

Double-page supporter
Witness even more of Pachie's creepy obsession with hair color! Watch how they work that tinfoil hat, oooh it's amazing.

Good chapter as always ^_^

Dex-chan lover
I'm just about ready to drop this crap.

bye-felicia-008-adios-felicia-spanish-bye-felicia-meme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely surprised this country would allow different activities for boys and girls, especially if the girls are doing traditional stuff. Maybe they aren't hyper feminist? I guess their strict racial equality is more akin to what Singapore has than what western social justice warriors advocate.

I genuinely can't tell if Pach is trolling or not with all the stuff about hair color.

Users who are viewing this thread