Chainsaw Man - Ch. 119 - Thief

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this the more I am reminded that yes this is written by Fujimoto Tatsuki

Dex-chan lover
I am not getting over the Fart Chart. Denji is such an amazing surrogate brother.

What's interesting here is that Nayuta, unlike Makima, seems to have a genuine love for Denji himself this time around. Hopefully Conquest ends up better than Makima now that she has a pseudo-family member.

Dex-chan lover
....Welp, one thing led to another and yeah. She's screwed.

At least UWOOGGH ELEMENTARY NAYUTAAA HHNGHNNGHNGGG

Dex-chan lover
I did think they would break one of the rules
I didnt think itd happen this quickly shesh

Dex-chan lover
i'm just hoping it's not leftover makimeat
Makimeat was thankfully(?) fully finished for Makima to die(???) before the end of the last season. I'm here fearing that the method ended up being too good and got more widely adopted for hard to kill stuff.

Denji, professional garbage disposal.

Dex-chan lover
the rules of denji :

- dont open the door to any other apartment ( because behind the doors are some bloody human corpses , nayuta killed the humans to feed their meat to our dogs ) .

- dont open the door of my fridge ( because inside are some "special meat" : makima meat , human meat , cat meat , dog meat , rat meat , pigeon meat . we use the "free meat" to feed our dogs , lol ) .

- dont open the doors of my lips / my mouth , lol .

- asa : yo denji , what is wrong with you and doors ?

page 3 :
there is a black school-bag , so i guess nayuta is attending a grade school .

and note that denji is wearing a white shirt with the name chainsaw man / チェンソーマン .

last pages :
- war devil : i HATE asa , so i will giver her lips and her virginity to this dirty punk . ha ha ha , sweet revenge . im r@ping his mouth . im shoving my tongue inside his mouth . and now i will put my right hand on top of his head , and i will say "denji spinal cord sword" , ... oops , the dogs are interrupting me .

nayuta is snow white and seven dogs , lol .

in the past , there were some "special artists" who drew some "special doujinshi-s" that featured makima and her dogs . so i guess now it is time for them to draw nayuta and her dogs , lol .

So the War Devil / Asa did put her hand on Denjis head while kissing just like she did when she tried to turn him into a spinal-cord-sword weapon. And like before it did not work.
Then Nayuta arrives and calls her thief.
Makes me think Denji is already Nayutas weapon and that is why turning him into a weapon did not work?

Users who are viewing this thread