Chainsaw Man - Ch. 122 - The Prophecies

Aggregator gang
man, it feels to me like the stage has already been set, all actors are in play and the time for the show to begin has finally arrived! well, all the main characters at least. first part was much the same, shit hit the fan REAL hard only after Power was decently established as a character in the story.

Dex-chan lover
  • putin : because of the war devil yoru , ukraine started a war with our country russia . we only defended ourself-s .
  • the world : dont lie , putin the invader , dont blame the innocent war devil yoru for your faults .

• putin , xi jinping and kim jong-un : the hunger devil kiga is causing hunger in our countries russia , china and north korea . she is eating all of our foods . our peoples are hungry .
  • the world : dont blame the innocent famine devil kiga for your faults and corruptions . and btw , you 3 are so fat and obese , you are the ones who are eating all of the foods of your peoples .

• putin : because of the war devil yoru , ukraine started a war with our country russia . we only defended ourself-s .
  • the world : dont lie , putin the invader , dont blame the innocent war devil yoru for your faults .

• putin , xi jinping and kim jong-un : the hunger devil kiga is causing hunger in our countries russia , china and north korea . she is eating all of our foods . our peoples are hungry .
  • the world : dont blame the innocent famine devil kiga for your faults and corruptions . and btw , you 3 are so fat and obese , you are the ones who are eating all of the foods of your peoples .
this is your brain on reddit

After googling it here's a list of humanity primal fears:

Social Phobia (think of it like Bocchi the rock)

Death

Darkness

Ego death (fear of humiliation)

It could be one of the three, as darkness devil has made appearances before in part 1.
Considering that you've mention Bucky's "wings", I'm leaning towards humiliation devil as Asa was humiliated after she accidentally killed bucky. Hence that's why I think Yoru said this is a battle she can't win: you can't win if Asa hates (fear) of being humiliated.

Hell even samurai in feudal Japan prefer to commit suicide than be humiliated after losing battle. So yeah I believe this is humiliation devil.
Then where do Yuko's death and the ppl that fall to their deaths in this chapter fit in? Asa's last interaction with Yuko ends with no humiliation and Yuko died by the fake Chainsaw Man afaik?

Users who are viewing this thread