Chainsaw Man - Ch. 123 - Hors D'oeuvre

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose fear of falling is a deeply rooted fear. But babies below a certain age might be immune to this though, as shown in experiments where they were made to crawl across transparent glss floors, if I remember correctly.

Dex-chan lover
SHE SAID LET HER COOK
24B4B01D-6FA4-4E59-9E5E-C459323965F9.jpg

I bet this devil was the reason that Asa would always trip and fall at the most important moments of her life.
I know its never a smart idea to guess the future this manga takes but it would make so much sense if that was the case.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I should've expected that if Devils feed off/gain power through fear there would be Devils that go the whole 'crazy gourmet' route. Guess Fujimoto was saving that trope for this character.

I also think its interesting in how Falling Devil being a Primodial fear, needs a medium (corpses) to interact with the overworld while stuck in Hell (unless she's somehow allowed to actually manifest). It reminds that after the fight with the Darkness Devil, there were lots of pitch black corners and windows in the panels where Power said she felt like she was being watched:worry:.

Users who are viewing this thread