Chainsaw Man - Ch. 130 - Kill Building

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed he morphed the motorbike to chainsaw-bike

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY NEED THIS SCENE ANIMATED! DAMN MY LOVE FOR BIKE ACTION SCENES.

Dex-chan lover
I have this childish and desperate hope that chainsawman #2 is Makima. I miss that psychopath so much.

Dex-chan lover
So I always read both the Spanish and English translation, because I've noticed that in the Spanish one they don't split double pages into two. That made this chapter really hard to appreciate and understand in the English version seeing this entire chapter is two page illustrations one after another

Dex-chan lover
So I always read both the Spanish and English translation, because I've noticed that in the Spanish one they don't split double pages into two. That made this chapter really hard to appreciate and understand in the English version seeing this entire chapter is two page illustrations one after another
Same with French lol. 🤝🤝

Dex-chan lover
Kind of crazy that this entire chapter would realistically take up like 30 seconds of the anime. Disappointed at how slowly we’re getting drip-fed content but at the end of the day we gotta let Fujimoto cook.
That's just the downside of action scenes. Can't really show actions scenes, especially the cooler ones, without slowing it down.

Users who are viewing this thread