Chainsaw Man - Ch. 146 - Chainsaw Man War

Anyone else think part 2 has sucked for ages? The last time it was good was when the new MC made a friend who became the justice devil. I think the author should just cut his losses and stop wasting his time on something that he clearly isn't ever going to make good again. just abruptly end it then take some time to think of a new good manga like fire punch or chainsaw man (which itself became much worse in the last quarter compared with the first quarter) or good bye eri
I actually like part 2, I trust fujimoto

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- asa : yo octopus boy , now i will tell you about your 2 most biggest mistakes . 1st : you tried to kill me , the main character who has plot-armor , so you will be the one who will be dead in the next chapter , lol . and 2nd mistake : you should have gone for the head ( quote of thanos , lol ) , instead of going for my right arm 1st .

page 3 :
- old guy : ... kiga-chan ...

- old guy : wait a sec before you arrest me . the sun-set is very pretty . and after the sun is setting , humans will make fire for the night , so the night is the time for the fire devil to appear .

page 6 , panel 1 :
there is a small poster : "chainsaw man VS shark" .

page 10 :
a chainsaw mother is hugging her chainsaw son . this looks so weird , lol .

page 11 :
if i calculate correctly , then 5 pm in japan is 4 am in canada . who would get married at 4 am ? lol .

page 12 :
  • old guy : ... terror 's daimaoh / the great devil king / great devil queen ...
  • and the yuusha / braves / heroes will be chainsaw man/CSM and war devil ?

page 13 :
- nayuta : ... watashi and kiga-chan ... , the great devil lord is our onee-chan ... , kiga-chan will make CSM and war super-super-super strong , more stronger than death who is the super-super most strongest devil ...

from this chapter , you can clearly see that the mangaka loves the pretty girls , and he HATE the ugly males , lol .

the males get some horrible , painful deaths : they get chainsawed , sworded , katana-d , bite-d , gutted , stabbed , cutted , slashed into 2 pieces , etc , .....

while the girls dont have any visible wounds on their holy , sacred , pretty bodies . and 3 of the girls look like they are just taking a nap , lol .

53276609291_824b990709_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread